Thursday 1 May 2008

stills from RGB testshoot

For my displacement based on video I had a test shoot in the tv studio.

I used an RGB light setup to highlight different elements of the human body. Having this information gives me the freedom to manipulate each different color value separate in 2 and 3d.

I started developing a 2d filtering system that can be linked up to audio. This can control what color appears with what value and if it get's distorted or not. Switching the matrices on the go. If all goes well this should be done this week. Giving me ultimate control over the deformations in real time.

All the images in this post are stills, directly taken from the footage. No post production has been done except the tuning of the levels

I'd like to thank Ben, Ben and Cleve for helping me out!









No comments: